Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wrecked by Priscilla West

I really enjoyed Wrecked by Priscilla West. I loved the idea of two tortured souls finding love in the strangest of times. Each character was unique, but I hate that Hunter hid himself so much in this book. I think things would have been so different for Lorrie and him if he hadn't. However, it also gives us something to look forward to because I will be first in line to buy the second book when it comes out.

I thought it was incredibly easy to read. Ms. West packed this book full of Lorrie's emotions and fears, I felt incredibly sorry for her character. It looked like she had finally found a bit of happiness in her life, yet it was only the calm before the storm. I loved the relationship between Hunter and Lorrie. His strength was what she needed, hopefully the second book ends a little better. I don't want to have to yell at my Kindle next time, like I did when the truth came out at the end of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment