Sunday, January 18, 2015

Welcome Back To LiW!

Due to personal reasons I had no choice but to walk away from the blog for awhile. Sigh. The reasons were extremely unexpected, time consuming and emotional. I am hoping to be able to get back on track here this week. Fantastic, right? So I wanted to straighten some things out here before we get started and start posting!

First of all, if I owe you a review on a book: it will be written and posted in these next two weeks. That includes tour stops that I missed or had incomplete postings for. I deeply apologize from the bottom of my heart to these authors and promoters. It was inexcusable, but please understand these circumstances were out of my control. I look forward to rebuilding our relationships and hope to work with you again in the future.

Please understand that for the next month or so there may be more than one review posted a day until I catch up.

Contact information has changed. While dealing with my personal issues my domain name for my business changed. I am updating the contact us page tonight and posting the new email address here:

lizzieinwonderland@writeme.com

Thank you for your patience in this transition period!

No comments:

Post a Comment