Thursday, April 3, 2014

Catching Up

Ok, first off let me apologize to everyone. I have been in and out of the hospital for a few weeks now and haven't been able to get any reviews written or posted. I also have not been keeping up with my regular posts. However we have some really great reviews coming along for some fantastic books. We also are going to meet a few terrific authors!

Now onto the important stuff that I know you guys are dying to hear. Lorraine K. was the winner of the Amazon gift card! She already confirmed receipt of it, so congratulations and I hope you get to buy lots of amazing books!

I have set up an Instagram account to post pictures of books that are currently being read/reviewed and other book related things. Please feel free to follow us!

And finally, I apologize in advance for this one. There is going to be a slight influx of book reviews being posted, a lot more than normal since I usually space them out. However I need to catch up for the past few weeks so be sure to keep a look out for some fantastic reads!


  Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment